1. Write your goal that goes with your Discover the Power Guided Meditation CD Program
2. Read your goal to yourself
3. Listen to the CD for 28 days in a row
1. Start by writing down all the things that you want to accomplish in your life, your goals and then put them in the order of importance.
2. Now pick the goal you want to start with. Find the program (CD) that best fits that goal. Only work on one program (CD) and one goal at a time.
- Many of the programs can be used for multiple goals For example – Positive Attitude Program can be used for anything that has to do with being more positive such as – not gossiping, anger management, looking at the good in people or situations, being in a good mood, having more patience, etc.
- If you have any questions about what program goes with your specific goal please contact us.
3. Now write down what you want to accomplish. Remember, be specific. Include a completion date and what exactly you wish to accomplish, and then read it to yourself before listening to the program.
- While reading your goal, visualize how you feel, how you will look, what you will have once you reach this goal.
4. Listen to the program for 28 days in a row so the information becomes anchored in and creates a new habit. (Yes, to be effective you need to listen to it for 28 days.)
- Find a quiet spot where you can relax and soak up the music and the message. The first two days, listen to the program while you are awake then after that you can listen to it any time of the day or night, even while you are sleeping with the exception of the Stop Smoking program, which you need to always listen to it during the day. Each CD program except Dream Maker has 2 versions – Day Time and Night Time. For day use play track 2 and if you want to go to sleep to the program use tracks 3-4.
- Remember, don’t try to multi-task while listening to the program such as while driving, exercising or reading e-mails. The time you spend on the programs is time you are spending on yourself- it’s only 20 minutes a day. You deserve that.
6. Wait 7 days and then begin the next program in the same manner as the first. Only work on one program & one goal at a time.
7. All CD Programs are just as effective downloaded on IPODS, MP3 players or computer.
8. Here are some additional tips:
Helpful Hints for Stopping Smoking:
- Eat 3-4 oranges a day, make sure you have some Tums on hand in case your stomach gets upset & stay away from caffeine and alcohol at least for the first couple of weeks. Also, think about all the times you smoke – it is probably the same time every day.
- Change around your routine so that you break the habit i.e. if you smoke when you drink change the hand you usually hold the drink in. This confuses your mind, making you think about it and not automatically grab a cigarette. For more stop smoking tools Click Here
Helpful Hints for Losing Weight:
- Write down your goal weight and then subtract 3 pounds, this is your new goal weight. When reading your goal to yourself visualize yourself at that weight, how your clothes will fit on you, how you will feel, how friends and family will look at you and how much healthier you will feel.
- You can also use the Losing Weight program to help motivate yourself to work out, eat healthier or any goal that has to do with fitness and weight loss. Just write down the goal you wish to accomplish i.e. I will work out 3 days a week for 30 minutes a day for the next 3 months. Then listen to the program for 28 day.
Remember, slow and steady wins the race. Faith is the secret ingredient to success, once you know you can, – YOU CAN!
You know that you can always count on a response to your questions and comments as well as any special needs by contacting me at [email protected]. Please keep in touch to share your successes.
I look forward to hearing from you,