Goal Writing Tips
Learn how to put together a positive message to keeping you inspired.
The process of setting goals will allow you to attract exactly what you want in your life. This guide will help you set attainable goals to help you on your quest to accomplish the life of your dreams.
- Write down your goal. By writing down and reading your goal to yourself before listening to the hypnosis program you are committing to your goal and able to focus on accomplish it.
- Write each goal as a positive statement: Express your goals positively – ‘Execute this technique well’ is a much better goal than ‘Don’t make this stupid mistake.’
- Be precise: Set a precise goal, putting in dates, times and amounts so that you can measure achievement. If you do this, you will know exactly when you have achieved the goal.
- Set priorities: When you have several goals, give each a priority. This helps you to avoid feeling overwhelmed by too many goals, and helps to direct your attention to the most important ones. Focus on your most important goal and work on that goal and the hypnosis program that is designed for your goal and listen to it for 28 days in a row. Reevaluate your goals every few months to see if they have changed.
- Keep operational goals small: Keep the low-level goals you are working towards small and achievable. If a goal is too large, then it can seem that you are not making progress towards it. Keeping goals small and incremental gives more opportunities for reward. Derive today’s goals from larger ones.
- Set performance goals, not outcome goals: You should take care to set goals over which you have as much control as possible. If you base your goals on personal performance, then you can keep control over the achievement of your goals and draw satisfaction from them.
- Set realistic goals: It is important to set goals that you can achieve. Don’t let someone else set your goals for you. Be realistic in your skills and what you need to achieve a particular leve of performance.