Jan. 18-20 in Nashville, TN
For the first time in history, Chase Hughes is releasing his behavior skills mastery course to the public. Join us for a three-day certification course in Nashville, TN and be one of the first in the world to earn a military-grade certificate in psychology and human influence.
- Behavior Profiling
- Advanced Body Language
- Advanced Needs and Insecurities Identification
- Language Profiling
- Conversational Influence
- Extreme Compliance Enhancement
- Mastery-Level Authority
- Covert Persuasion Methods
- Self-Mastery and Creating Enhanced Perceived Authority
- Government Methods Previously Unreleased
SPACES ARE LIMITED & EARLY BIRD FEES APPLY, SO DON’T DELAY – BOOK NOW
3 Day Event Ticket Price –
Special Deal: For Next 10 Days or until 12 people register
Influence and Persuasion
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What skills will I learn?
What is and isn’t catered for in the course fee?
Tell me about this certification.
Your certificate will be issued and signed by Chase Hughes, and you can add it to your Resume, post it on LinkedIn, and share it with anyone you’d like. Your certificate will be the SAME certificate issued to government agencies at agent and executive levels.
We offer four levels of certification. THIS is the highest.
Is my name kept confidential if I attend the Event?
What should I bring / wear?
What lodging should I arrange for the Event?
The training by Chase Hughes will be held at our training facility in near White House, TN which is off I65 exit 108.
There are 6 Area hotel including Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express and more; the nicest one is the Hampton by Hilton
HAMPTON BY HILTON
404 HESTER DRIVE
WHITE HOUSE, TN 37188
What’s the 100% Money Back Guarantee?
In order to get a refund, you must:1) Attend the entire program. If you are late, miss days or time in the program, you will not be entitled to the refund.
2) Provide feedback as asked on each day of the event, and do the homework that is required.
3) Communicate with Chase Hughes or his team in good faith about any dissatisfaction during the event. You must allow the staff sufficient time to address your concerns and for Chase Hughes to address the issue specifically. You must communicate your concerns prior to the third day of the event.If you meet the 3 requirements listed above and still are not satisfied, Ellipsis can offer additional compensation in the form of a credit towards other products and courses.
Are there any hidden fees or anything like that?
All of your materials are covered in your registration fee.